The conference hotel for this year’s EABD is the DoubleTree by Hilton Jacksonville Riverfront, located at 1201 Riverplace Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32207, there are three different rooms available, (Standard – $129/night, Riverfront – $149/night & Junior Suite – $169/night). To get the conference rate, you must book your room by October 20th.
- By phone (available 24 hours a day) to 1-800-222-8733 and be sure to ask for “Jacksonville University” or Group Code JAU
- By Internet—click on this link
Parking at Jacksonville University
Available parking at JU can be found on this map.
Food near Jacksonville University
- Lupita’s Mexican Food: 1024 University Blvd N.
- Pita Bakery: 5931 Merrill Rd
- Chick-fil-A: 2800 University Blvd N. On-campus.
- Blue Boy Sandwich Shop: 5535 Fort Caroline Rd. Very large portions, sometimes slow service.
Food near Five Points
- Kickbacks Gastropub: 910 King St. Steampunk-themed bar with a large food and beer selection.
- Sweet Theory Baking Co: 1243 King St. Allergy-friendly donuts, pastries, desserts, and other pastries. Offers gluten-free desserts as well.
- Southern Roots Filling Station: 1275 King St. Vegan/vegetarian restaurant and organic grocery.
- Pattaya Thai Grille: 1526 King St.
- European Street Cafe: 2753 Park St. German-inspired restaurant with a large beer selection.