Hotels & Dining
The conference hotels for this year’s EABD is the Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Downtown Southbank and Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown-Southbank, both located at 1201 Kings Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207, each have two room options available. To get the conference rate, you must book your room by October 19th.
Hilton Garden Inn – 20 rooms, $120/night
- 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, Keurig coffee makers, mini refrigerators and microwaves
- Complimentary internet & parking (savings of $9.99 per car/ per day)
- Use this link to book for the Hilton, or call 1-866-486-4153 using the booking code MUSIC
Homewood Suites – 15 rooms, $130/night
- King studio room with full sized kitchenette (microwave, 2 burner stove, dishwasher, full sized refrigerator), pull out sofa, and extra space
- Complimentary internet, parking, & hot breakfast buffet included
- Use this link to book for Homewood Suites, or call 1-866-486-4152 using the booking code MUS
Parking at Jacksonville University
Available parking at JU can be found on this map.
Food near Jacksonville University
- Lupita’s Mexican Food: 1024 University Blvd N.
- Pita Bakery: 5931 Merrill Rd
- Chick-fil-A: 2800 University Blvd N. On-campus.
- Blue Boy Sandwich Shop: 5535 Fort Caroline Rd. Very large portions, sometimes slow service.
Food near Five Points
- Kickbacks Gastropub: 910 King St. Steampunk-themed bar with a large food and beer selection.
- Sweet Theory Baking Co: 1243 King St. Allergy-friendly donuts, pastries, desserts, and other pastries. Offers gluten-free desserts as well.
- Southern Roots Filling Station: 1275 King St. Vegan/vegetarian restaurant and organic grocery.
- Pattaya Thai Grille: 1526 King St.
- European Street Cafe: 2753 Park St. German-inspired restaurant with a large beer selection.