Hotels & Dining
The conference hotel for this year’s EABD is the Hilton Doubletree – Jacksonville Riverfront at 1201 Riverplace Boulevard, Jacksonville, Florida, 32207. To get the group rate of $99/night, you must register your room before midnight on 1/19/2018.
- Reserve online via this link (applies the group code)
- Reserve by phone (available 24 hours a day): call 1-800-222-8733, ask for “Jacksonville University Music Festival” or use group code JUM
Food near Jacksonville University
- Lupita’s Mexican Food: 1024 University Blvd N.
- Pita Bakery: 5931 Merrill Rd
- Chick-fil-A: 2800 University Blvd N. On-campus.
- Blue Boy Sandwich Shop: 5535 Fort Caroline Rd. Very large portions, sometimes slow service.
Food near Hotels
- Intuition Ale Works: 929 E Bay St.
- Olio Restaurant: 301 E Bay St. Sandwiches and burgers made with organic ingredients.
- Russ-Doe’s Sandwich Shop: 1745 E Church St.
- Burrito Gallery Downtown: 21 E Adams St.
- De Real Ting Cafe: 128 Adams St. Caribbean.
- Jenkins Quality Barbecue: 830 N Pearl St.
- Mossfire Grill: 1537 Margaret St. Southwestern and Mexican fare.
- Le Magnificat Cafe: 231 N Laura St. French cuisine.
Food near Five Points
- Kickbacks Gastropub: 910 King St.
- Sweet Theory Baking Co: 1243 King St. Allergy-friendly donuts, pastries, desserts, and other pastries. Offers gluten-free desserts as well.
- Southern Roots Filling Station: 1275 King St. Vegan/vegetarian restaurant and organic grocery.
- Pattaya Thai Grille: 1526 King St.
- European Street Cafe: 2753 Park St. German-inspired restaurant with a large beer selection.